Monday, July 19, 2010

Je suis arrivee!

I know that hteres an accent on the first E inarrivee before I have allyou francophiles correcting me. Also, I'm typing on a french keyboard that's beeconverted to an english keyboard - and dont have much time to type. Therefore, I'n def notgoingback tocorrect my typing. I hope you all can understand anyway. I', still at the point in my training where i'm just super excited to be here. The other PCTs (peace corps trainees) are awesome. I have a lot incommon with a lot of them as far as priorities and just overall morality and ideas for what we want to do in theworld.
I love and miss you all!

(PS to D - there's a guy named Dave in my PCT class... and I started calling him D jjust because I was used toit with you... but it's so not the same... so he's back to Dave. hahaha there's the shout out you were looking for)

5 comments:

  1. glad to here your doing good sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy to hear your doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your blog comments, looking forward to hearing your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Becca, i read ya blog thanks for the shouts, but i hope there is no one like me. sounds like a vacation more than poor ppl. look out for a letter just hope it not to late. love you take care. -The Real D.KING

    ReplyDelete