Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Crazy Cyber Lady and UFOs

Sorry I havent written in a while. I kind of suck at this. Last week I got into an argument with the cyber cafe lady and walked out... so I couldnt use the computers. Unfortunately my computer is very much on the fritz _ I hope a new keyboard will fix that. For now, Im on a french keyboard... but its a benin keyboard so its raggidy and the buttons arent where they say they are. Theres pieces of tape on the buttons from probably 10 years ago denoting what buttons have moved where. Awesome.
This post is for D
I went on tech visit 2 weeks ago and I swear I swear I saw a UFO. It was a huge green light in the sky that was under the clouds because it reflected off of them. And it was faster than a helicopter or a plane and then it disappeared! And no I wasnt drnking. My friend I was with and I just stopped walking and stared at it.
And it wasnt a light shinging into the sky because I was in a village of a couple hundred people and they just dont have that technology there.
So you were right D, the aliens came to Africa.

Maybe thats why the cyber cafe lady was so mean. Shes an alien and she knows Im onto them!!

Leaving tomorrow at 6am for my 15 hour drive (to stay a day and a half and take another 15 hr drive back) on half paved roads to see my post! Here I come Kalale! Get ready.

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!
    I want to see mysterious UFOs!
    And I am very excited to hear about your post. :)
    Also, while obsessively looking at blogs of people, I found one of someone that I think you know-David Skorski. He cracks me up, but I understand why you want FSU stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear from you. sorry i havent sent anything yet, sorting my crazy life out. but told you. everything you hear about is real. and YES you can see demons. they dont say much but i can still see em. so tj could be right bout vampires lol jk. i was gonna give blood at work n thought of that. wat a laugh. i saw a special on Sierra Lione n thought of you. hope everything is well keep me in your prayers ill do the same. Be safe, be happy. have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very Interesting. Love you Becca!

    ReplyDelete